Let our expert designers create your perfect home, inside and out.
We’ll start with an initial design consultation in our showroom. This is when we will discuss your needs, budget, and preferred design style. This is where we’ll review any design ideas you have as well as your room dimensions and architectural plans.
From this, we will create a customized design and generate a quote for you. If you already have a contractor in mind, we are happy to work closely with them. We will have your contractor on-site at the time of any measures and have them approve item lists once the order is placed.
Once the contractor is finished, we will perform a final walk-through to guarantee your satisfaction.
DESIGN YOUR OWN KITCHEN!
Download this graph paper and put your ideas to paper. Bring in your design and let us create a VR rendering of your dream space.
Our Design Process
- We start with an initial design consultation in our showroom. This is when we will discuss your needs, budget and preferred design style. We ask you to come prepared with:
- Your design ideas: pictures, magazine cutouts, notes, etc.
- Room dimensions: wall length and the sizes of any windows, doors and other obstructions
- Architectural plans (for new construction), if you have any
- Budgetary range
- Based on the findings of the initial meeting, we will create a design and generate a quote for cabinetry and countertops.
- We typically take a deposit to allow for revisions to the original design, and at this stage, an on-site measurement is taken by the designer.
- If you already have a contractor in mind, we are happy to work closely with them. We prefer to have the contractor on-site at the time of the measure, and have them approve the item list once the order is placed. We do this to make sure your project goes seamlessly!
- After the base cabinets have been set and the appliances have arrived, the counters will be templated to ensure an exact fit. Countertops are typically installed one to two weeks after the template date.
- When the contractor is finished, we will perform a final walk-through to guarantee your satisfaction.
Meet Our Designer
Sofeeka Hasiuk, CKD CBD has an extensive background in the residential design market from working at a custom cabinet company, to working with wholesalers and retailers within the building construction industry. She has a healthy obsession with interior design– in her relentless pursuit of good design. Her hallmark quality is being able to listen to a client and narrow down what they need, and articulate it in a way that is simple, elegant, and thoughtful. Her education background has taught her that the interior renovation and building process requires a level of educating the client and this very important part can make a difficult transition much smoother.
Additionally, Sofeeka was a full-time Interior Design professor at the Art Institute of Philadelphia for 16 years, where, she was an accreditor for programs across the US and Canada for the NKBA. She has acted as the Faculty Advisor to the NKBA student chapter, and the staff liaison for the Art Institute of Philadelphia to the NKBA for the Accredited Programs, and was the only faculty member to fulfill the requirements of a CKD/CBD instructor. In 2004 & 2005, she served as a member of a curriculum writing team where a new Interior Design Bachelors degree program and a Kitchen & Bath Associates Program curriculum was written, both of which were used in several schools in the country. She also wrote a new Kitchen and Bath design certificate program that was submitted to the Dept. of Education in 2018. Sofeeka was also an adjunct instructor at Jefferson University and Moore College of Art & Design teaching Interior and Kitchen and Bath design. Ms. Hasiuk received a Master of Science in Interior Design from Drexel University in 2000.